NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

Kwaidenpls explain to me where my post was rubbishmy analysis is...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

Kwaiden

pls explain to me where my post was rubbish

my analysis is that the sum of the parts are worth more than the mkt cap and to realize that they need to sell an asset or two. The stock price wont jump to 20c in a flash until they do this. If they were to sell crux for at least the see through value of shells put then yeah sure the stock wll be 20c+++++

you richie and the moveonup are all persistent negative downrampers who offer nothing more than fowler this fowler that...i am trying to be constructive and offer fundamental analysis. You are short because why?

you think crux is worth zero? so explain yourself give me some fundamental analysis some valuation where you think the stock belongs etc

How little i know the stock? i have done my research and if you have a counter argument pls offer it rather than proclaim i know nothing or i must be wet behind the ears..

i never said anyone was a liar and to admit to be underwater (only just) in a share in the current times there is nothing wrong with that..i suppose you never lose?

see i think i know how this game works you post negatively here along with your 2 mates then anyone that posts constructively and is positive you shoot down by saying the company is worth nothing then you attack them personally to lose credibility or scare them off...(just like you all did with dr dann)

as i have said until they do a deal and sell an asset the market will prob oscillate between 10/11 and 14-15 but if they sell crux for anywhere near that 600m which i believe the MD is trying do then the stock is a multibagger from here. So i believe the shares risk reward is in my favour

anyway good luck with your ranting and raving i merely offer dialogue from a fundamental point of view with no angle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.