ALK 0.00% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

"troyus, If they can get financing for the dzp I will change my...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    "troyus, If they can get financing for the dzp I will change my sentiment from a sell to a buy"
    Problem is, by then we will be trading at a price that reflects its NPV of 1,2 billion (DZP for 20 years only). But hey, you will still be able to enjoy the upside of a 70 year minelife, tantalum and hafnium, and maybe a 1,5 MTPA plant ...

"frankly I don't give Alkane any chance, 30 year loan terms are reserved for home loans "
    1) It's hard to get so to listen when his income depends on not doing so ... So once again with feeling:
    ALL WE NEED IS A 5 YEAR LOAN. With >200 mio FCF we'll be able to pay back a 600 million loan within a mere 3 years of production ... add ramp up and some delays, and there you go ...

2) Our off-take partner ShinEtsu (last year op profit 1,7 billion), our shareholders Fidelity (1,5 trillion AUM), and the Gandel Family (billions of personal assets), our JV partner Treibacher (also a billion dollar co), Petra Capital and other institutions think we can do it. Including end-users like big motor companies.
    LTL is convinced we can't. Hmm, whom to believe?

3) Feel free to short Alk. Just be aware that ShinEtsu or Fidelity might decide that its time for them to load up on cheap shares before they declare their willingness to buy 10% of the DZP for 100 mio US$. Can you say "squeeeeeeze"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.8¢ 41.5¢ $379.9K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2998 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 9758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.