PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Okay Furniture, Now as hold the stock and I have outlines some...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Okay Furniture,
    Now as hold the stock and I have outlines some harsh facts.. I share couple of points why I still hold...
    Yes, they can come good. Another well will add to their production and as the weather eases the production will increase from third well and fourth will join. The joining of fourth well will reduce production cost as the facilities already been established. It will be also be transported using the similar facilities and hence less expenses and more profits... the will become cash flow positive as they are only 40k short to meet the production expenses...
    @strauss However, the biggest reason I still hold is the lease surrounded by billion dollar companies which are producing within 2 - 5m radius. Considering in mind, PYM history of signing out class deals (the recent asset sale and the previous funding facility where loan was borrowed against only one asset without any connection or effects to any other assets), I think they might sign either a JV with one of joints or some other form of agreement such as sharing costs etc...

This is the only reason I think they will make 1.5c - 2c... or beyond if the deal is good.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.