LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Seems like I am not the only one bullish on FNT's two Gascoyne...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Seems like I am not the only one bullish on FNT's two Gascoyne Rare Earth prospects:

https://catalysthunter.com/mining/fnt/our-latest-investment-rare-earths-exploration/

Here are a few excerpts:

"The upside potential for us is definitely in play still given drilling is yet to commence pending a successful EM survey that generates firm drill targets."

"Our investment in FNT is now part of a clearly defined strategy for us - to get exposure to all the raw materials on the “energy transition” list"

"With FNT having key catalysts in the pipeline, we now have that exposure and we believe it is well suited to the Catalyst Hunter portfolio."

"FNT’s tenements are wedged either side of Hastings’ $500M Yangibana project and directly to the north and contiguous with Dreadnought’s tenements"

"We rate FNT’s nearlogy to Hastings as a solid 3 out of possible 4, which is very good. FNT has the potential to be a 4 if they can deliver some positive drill results."

“Better” nearology ✅ – FNT’s project sits on the same “Durlacher Supersuite” structure and has the same ironstone outcroppings as Hastings Technology’s project.

“Even Better” nearology ✅ – FNT has rock-chip sampled some of the ironstone outcroppings and has conducted EM surveys - with results due soon.

"FNT has committed to ongoing ESG reporting and disclosures"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4074/4074151-6940c5e40ac593951f4c90f171364260.jpg

GLTAH and DYOR (as Catalyst Hunter clearly have).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.