LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Agreed, MarkyBoy.I suspect (in short) Tolukuma is a great...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Agreed, MarkyBoy.

I suspect (in short) Tolukuma is a great opportunity, but is a slow grind with the terrain, PNG govt, access and COVID. If we can prove up a resource of any sort it is likely due to good fortune rather than strategic exploration. Hopefully it can be done. More importantly, IMO, the renewal of the lease is most pressing. Assuming we receive the renewal, I''ll bank on the ML wanting our feed, so the resource definition becomes secondary to an offtake agreement (maybe I have this backwards?). Either way, it seems this project and it's value will somewhat take care of itself for the next while.

I very much appreciate (as a stakeholder) that management has reallocated their time and focus onto Aussie REE projects. This seems a far better allocation of energy in the short and probably long term. Returns in this sector and the benefits of being involved in this industry are so beneficial in many ways. Value and interest will find its way to us if they hit the jackpot. I'll back them in that they have the real estate, so it's just a matter of time before we receive confirmation that da rocks be good

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.985K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 69123377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2721779 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.