CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

potential dividend yields at $3.80, page-66

1. 2,144 Posts.
    We don't have a clue about dividends.

Mines run 24x7 so of you allow say 45 weeks x 7 days x24 hours you get around 400 ton per hour going into the plant. Now I know we are not using the big trucks (hawlpacks) they use in the iron ore business but to put it into perspective that 2 of those trucks per hour.

Most have put their figures on what they believe the JORC should have said well guys as they say, history has overtaken that event. Is it two or three major investors backing the company who have intimate knowledge as to what is happening. There has been a little bit of work done post JORC, very interesting work

Then there is the elephant in the room, the guy who is obviously in the background suppressing the share price so as to launch a TO when the time is appropriate.

OK so we are putting in a 3 MTA plant. The question is how many hours a day or days a year is that plant based on. Interesting thought guys, it's OK for the ASX to have a JORC that they can use so that Max gets diddled out of his shares, well I don't think Max is the only one pissed off. There is this guy Wayne Michael McCrae and I think if you believe Max is upset that would be nothing compared to how he feels.

So how do you define 3MTY. What if the company designs that on an eight hour shift. Think about it! Those big trucks in the coal and iron ore can carry 200 tonnes and to achieve 400 tons per hour that's 2 trucks per hour.

So how many trucks do we have and what is there carrying capacity. Yes, I know the overburden ratio, is it 2.5 to one or something like that.

The way to stick it up the establishment would to put in a plant that does 3 MTA with everyone half asleep then go gang busters. Then line up a team of legal people to sue the excreta out of all those who have vocalised their contempt for WH.

I don't think WM is the type of person who takes kindly to what is happening. Was it his uncle, who won a Victoria Cross. The Aussie army teaches, no one wins, who runs from a fight. That uncle would have drilled that into him. For gods sake he lost both feet and is our own living Douglas Bader.

Year, there is the elephant in the room, there are also the Chinese with a take no hostages policy, there is never give up WM and in about 18 months to two years there is the fat lady singing.

As I said we don't have a clue, but go read SunTzu, it's going to be fascinating.

Anyway I am an optimist and remember this plant is being constructed at a time when a lot of the world is in semi recession and the money to build it is pretty much not far off being in the bank. We should be in production about the time the world is starting to come out of recession. Then there are Conix's comments about the price of copper.

Have a happy Christmas guys? There will come a time when revenge is sweet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.