CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

MOJO RISINGThe basic problem is the predator who is washing...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    MOJO RISING
    The basic problem is the predator who is washing shares back and forth keeping the share price low is a reality and to be treated the same way as a deadly snake.

From max's comments it is obvious the ASX is supporting this activity and will not assist in any way to give out information that will disclose what is happening.

I suspect WM may be keeping the cards very close to his chest. This is not that much different to a poker game.

I suspect the ASX will only allow financial projections based on JORC released data.

CDU is not the only company caught up in this fiasco.

People keep harking back to a Bendigo Gold mine. Apparently they thought the material was contiguous when in fact it was sporadic. I imagine there would be ways of determining this one way or another. The ASX has determined to downplay any nugget deposit and until that changes we are stuck with the present situation.

So the first time we will know the value is likely to be when mining starts. On this one Karline is probably right in that there will still be waves between now and then to ride like a surfer.

Even when drilling shows really good new information the share price is pegged which will deter many from buying this stock, especially those who want a short term gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.