PAR 0.00% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Great post StevieBuoy, thank you. I was hoping you would also...

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Great post StevieBuoy, thank you.

I was hoping you would also include the ROW number and then apply a PER or a x Revenue number and then equate it back to a share price. Ultimately showing an X times todays share price.

Now, that would take real confidence and conviction because that number looks beyond ridiculous. The number is so crazy it’s truly unbelievable.

What I do love about this investment is that we can fall so spectacularly short of all of these projections and still do spectacularly well from here.

We just need time, the drug to work, get approved and if it is DMOAD as well, that will be the creamiest of creams.

Now, does the drug work? That’s the golden ticket question. Well we have opened quite a few Wonka Bars over the last three years and I don’t know about you but each bar we open seems to show a golden ticket.

Yesterdays results (absolutely spectacular IMO) significantly de risks this investment for me and provides more hope that we may also eventually get DMOAD status and pre FDA TGA approval.

A lot of water is still to go under the bridge but let’s not forget how much has gone under already (the Dam fills by the day).

We are now cashed up into 2024, have exceptional results, have a potential deal in MPS next year, the shorts are vanishing and there is plenty of exciting news flow to look forward to. The breaks are well and truly off (but it’s still Biotech so extreme volitility still to be expected).

As far as risk and reward goes (IMHO) there has probably never been a better time to be a PAR investor.

Not advice and DYOR.
    Last edited by Eire2011: 05/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.