ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Definitely not knocking or praising AGO. I have no idea as i...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Definitely not knocking or praising AGO. I have no idea as i have never looked into them.
    Someone else pointed me in their direction so thought i would have a look.
    One of my concerns with NSL was the level of SOI for where we are at the moment.
    This is purely an uneducated concern as again i have no idea of this either.

Just feel the higher the number of SOI the more the SP can get pushed around by various parties with differing interests.
    So when i saw the AGO SOI it was actually pleasing to see the company trouping on and gave me more confidence with NSL.

As far as NSL goes now the delays are frustrating as all hell but the focus has not changed.

I have mentioned before that the delays IMO are purely down to political maneuvering.
    NSL have now proven what they can do.
    NSL need to align with the correct partners moving forward because this will involve the Gov, Chinese and off take partners as this will lead into bigger and better things for us as per the NSL timeline.
    That's why i am here for the next phases.
    No good starting off on the wrong foot as we have a long way to go with these partners.

Feel the recent elections may have got a bit in the way as well.

It may yet be while before we get news but IMHO it is far better to wait for some real news than get some little fluffy ann that we will bag the crap out of for not being substantial or accurate enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.