ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Potential for $1 per share in less than 5 years, page-3

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey mate, my pleasure, I enjoy writing about stocks.

I know from either one of the EGM/AGM that the company have made it clear it is not their intention to consolidate anytime soon. This could change and you would probably be best to call and ask Cedric, however I am confident this sentiment will not have changed. There are many companies with large registers and there would really be no need to consolidate at this point in time. Small cap stocks that perform consolidations usually go down for no reason from what I've seen so there would be little benefit in my opinion.

If you look at some of the older annual reports, you'll see many of the same names in the Top 20, whom now own are large percentage of the register, so the risk of high volume dumping is lower than peers with similar sized registers may be. Consolidation to get the price above 10c would have the benefit of changing share movements into half cent increments but I'm confident we will achieve that ourselves in no time at all.

So without giving you a direct answer, call Cedric, or consider the reasons why it would even be worth the hassle.
    Last edited by Timtator: 20/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.