ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Potential for $1 per share in less than 5 years, page-41

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    all speckies are riddled with constant CR's, options, note converters, pump and dumps, the list goes on, the good news for us is that cash flow positive has arrived and we are on the brink of having shrugged off all of the leftovers from the above as we also leave the specky world behind...bit more patience required...I've noticed the sell side has slightly lightened up in the last few days, now if these twits would stop dumping into the buy side and stacking more on the sell side before the existing shares are wiped then we'd actually break through into the 5's.

Today at one stage it was looking the best it was for a at least a few days with 2.5m @ .04 on the buy side and about 1m on the sell side @ .041, then instead of waiting for the inevitable wiping of .041 someone comes and loads another 1m+ @ .041, then some more load it up, and surprise surprise .04 is dumped into, then exaclty the same scenario occurs with .039 and .04,,,no doubt as soon as some dumped into .039 I reckon it triggered some of the day traders stop losses who'd bought at .041 earlier in the day and before you know it 5m shares dumped into .039 .

I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the top 20 is also playing some games with capping in order to grab some more cheapies while the opportunity is still there, but enough of the conspiracy theories, let the tree shake for now and she'll pop again when she's ready.
    Last edited by ohreally: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.