ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Tracking the share price for the last five months reminds me of...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Tracking the share price for the last five months reminds me of when we were plugging along around the 1 cent mark. Mostly it fluctuated between .6 of a cent - 1.4; swing of around .8 of a cent. Magna was the culprit, according to many here, and as far as I'm aware they don't have many, if any, shares left.

The next major stall of the SP, as you pointed out Ohreally, was the option conversions, followed by RF and again we've been swinging roughly between 3.6-4.4, alson in that .8 of a cent range. Another thing I've noticed is that whenever we have a breakout in the share price, it stalls again after a 100% gain. Eg: NSL hovered around 1 cent for a very long and agonizing time. Then it jumped to 2 cents, hovered, shot up again to stall at around 4 cents. Anyone care to guess where I think the next breakout will take us?

I'm not aware of NSL trading any shares for goods delivered or for services rendered lately, and I have no idea if there's another option selling benchmark approaching, but to me, now that everyone seems to have sorted themselves out again, we could be off on another ride shortly.

Maybe a silly thought but just wondering if you know how to speak German Tim? At least that's where I think we're also listed. If there was something like a Hot Copper thread over there, maybe you could get a few of them on-board. Wouldn't mind seeing a shootout between the ASX and the German exchange over our shares, ha ha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.