TAM 3.45% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

I think its significant that earlier this month APAC Resources...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

I think its significant that earlier this month APAC Resources increased its holding of MLX from 19.8% to 20.8% and today MLX announced the acquisition of 3% of TAM. To me these mutual acquisitions certainly suggest that they are seeking a much closer relationship!

Given the timing of these purchases, I think there is a real chance that APAC would be agreeable to accepting an MLX TO of TAM. This would create a more significant mining house exposed to Tin Nickle Cobalt & Gold. If MLX was to offer say one share (currently around 27c) for every two TAM it would allow APAC to more than double its holding and effectively control the expanded entity.

The expanded company would then hold approximately $150 million in cash which would fund the purchase NST's 50% share of CTP plus have the liquidity remaining to re-establish CTP gold production. The combined entity would also provide much faster access to utalising TAM's large tax losses.

Overall, a combined MLX/TAM entity seems to make a lot of sense and would potentially give the CTP a much greater market exposure after being neglected for so long.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $101.0K 3.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 143646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.