IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Add to that, if we are talking about SWC (as Kewigeo says) they...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Add to that, if we are talking about SWC (as Kewigeo says) they are not the best possible representative samples that can be taken of the rock being drilled.===================
    I am replying to my posts lol.
    From Announcement
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-additional-elevated-gas-shows-in-primary-target.7105840/
    They say:
    Analysis shows borehole conditions have deteriorated over the last few days while waiting for
    the wireline formation testing tool to arrive. Further attempts to log the existing hole section
    is deemed to carry elevated risk of losing wireline tools and not fulfilling the objectives of the
    evaluation program to obtain a fluid sample.
    Deterioration is likely due to heavy water-based mud utilised as a precaution during drilling,
    previous remedial action taken to stem the losses experienced in the Pebbly Arkose formation
    and the substantial length of time the current 8½” hole section has been open, which now
    exceeds 25 days.

So possibly SWC not representing true values.....
    And then:
    The sidetrack well (Mukuyu-1 ST-1) will be drilled to a slight updip location to the north of
    Mukuyu-1, with a lower mud weight and solids content mud system (approximately 1,500psi
    reduction in overbalance),
    which will improve the logging conditions and chances of
    successfully obtaining a fluid sample.============
    I am still puzzled why they are not analysing well bore core in stead of SWC
    Have they analysed those secretly in the kitchen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.