IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

I completely agree that we are at a junction, where some...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I completely agree that we are at a junction, where some communication from IVZ Board would be helpful.
    But having done my research and drawn my assumptions, I am comfortable to sit tight and wait.
    If there are delays, is the last thing worrying me, I rather have a slow successful drill than a quick MK-1.
    I suggest to stop putting SM and Co. under pressure and do a bit more research........for everyone sake.
    Right now there are so many very important decision making operations, with MK-2
    that nobody needs pressure, from small pi traders trying to make $100 profits.

On PPSA remember that we have some Zimbabwe Gov. official (wealth fund) on IVZ BoD
    It make perfect sense for the Zimbabwe Gov. to wait signing any PPSA for 2 reasons
    one is the coming general elections and the other, is that there is no point to sign an agreement,
    for a license that don't have jet an oil discovery, actually it would be kind of funny, but no, it doesn't make sense.

Yes I would have liked recent CR done at a bit higher sp and on that I think SM has pulled down his trousers,
    but what is done is done.
    I want to read a CR done so cheap compared to the one done for MK-1, as confidence that oil/gas will be found and therefore it doesn't really matter at what price they raised money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.