IVZ 4.23% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

Going back to Potential for Mukuyu-1's Results to be Above...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Going back to
    Potential for Mukuyu-1's Results to be Above Market Expectations
    My take is that current sp at 12c, been same as when panic attack stroked the market on MK-1 failure to retrieve oil sample,
    is a massive opportunity to get in at cheapest price possible.
    Admittedly I am overexposed to IVZ MK-2 outcome but my feeling for a success have never been so positive.
    After some more research I am now starting to be more confident, also on the potential flow test, that will be carried out after conclusion of MK-2.
    I also suspect that other events, beside flow test expectations, will support the sp after the inevitable profit takings.
    My limited technical knowledge doesn't allow me to forecast and quantify how much more potential is there with MK-2 drill.
    But information already available give me a great confidence of a success, and if is there more potential the Lower Angwa is still there to be drilled....
    Future drills may be even more exiting than MK-1/2.
    From below video SM talks about seismic warm colour area been more prospective for discoveries...
    I look at Mopane Prospect been orange in stead of yellow, and wonder if orange is a better indication of oil/gas sands than yellow.
    Current seismic are indeed been carried out on that part of the license (Mopane) where information are still not available.
    I wonder if after MK-2 they will drill Mopane, which may be more an exploration than appraisal, or they will focus on Mukuyu-3...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $138.6K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2547 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 135000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.