IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Hopefully that is the case by the look of recent company...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hopefully that is the case by the look of recent company decisions...
    Is my assumption for example, that they have abandoned plans for 3D seismic and synthetic mud, beside been more expensive
    also because having learned from experiences, they are more confident now to retrieve oil/gas samples.
    Is a case of lets declare a discovery first and then, once the sp will be much higher or with a partner, we will spend money for 3D....
    Indeed MK-2 is going to be straighter than MK-1, will be interesting to find out with location they will chose.
    On the below presentation at min: 12.00 onward SM seem convinced that they could hit oil at the H200 in another location.
    I wonder if is worth to prioritise MK-2 location for the H200, considering that potential pay zone is in the 10-15m..
    Then again, if MK-2 is going to be straighter and main targets are going to be intersected in a better location than with MK-1....why not!
    But I suspect that is not going to be the case, otherwise why wouldn't they have done so already with MK-1.
    Thinking out loud here...Please forgive me.
    Anyone on the chance to hit H200, 15 hundred meters South and also hit better/thicker sands in main targets, with a straighter trajectory?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.