IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Possibly I created the confusion by hinting at the 200 Post...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Possibly I created the confusion by hinting at the 200 Post Dante Horizon and trying to figure out what porosity to expect from core drilling results.
    Although this was not and is not the main target of the drilling campaign, I am still trying to understand what went wrong from the begin with MK-1.
    I am starting to think that probably nobody knows for sure...but surely more info we gather and more likely are the chances to understand this.
    So back to the 200 Horizon so far I gather that Mud Log system and reading was not working or if it was, it was not interpreted correctly. This is already a puzzle that exclude any other reasoning on the matter.
    SM on this says that they didn't think they could get a sample, because of the porosity aspect.
    But if they had some mud cakes out from that Horizon due to overbalance, isn't that already a good reason for not been able to get oil sample?
    Also I remember Trove video on that phase of MK-1 drilling, theorising that due to fractures hydrocarbons had escaped at the 200H.
    And so still trying to gather if, readings were inaccurate due to poor equipment, if mud overbalance clogged the formation hence impossibility to get oil sample, if actually permeability was not good at that Horizon or if hydrocarbon had escape hence poor or no shows in the cutting and hence not worth oil sample logging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.