GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You've got to compare apples with apples. BBX are in Brazil, the...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    You've got to compare apples with apples. BBX are in Brazil, the company I mentioned - IRC -are in Kalgoorlie and Menzies; have ground right on the Zuleika Shear. They now have a significant amount of cash - expected to be around $10 million by Xmas - and are self-funding an ambitious exploration drive. They are in JV's with the likes of EVN and SAR.

As always, the message is DYOR prior to investing anywhere. Never take anyone's word for anything, go and assess the opportunity & decide whether it deserves your hard-earned based on it's merits.

I despair of the lack of interest in quality & good management in smaller market cap stocks. Previously the mention of acquiring a lithium project would have people creaming their jeans to leap into all kinds of badly run mutts, and now someone just has to say "nuggets" or "we staked some ground somewhere in the Pilbara" for the same thing to happen.

I guess over time people will learn the hard way & money will move back to projects where their is a well considered plan & a desire to move ahead via doing the tried and tested hard-yards. Companies where management is careful with share-holder funds and views 'mining' as an exercise in extracting minerals from the ground, rather than money from shareholder wallets via constant CR's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.