CUS 2.25% 8.7¢ copper search limited

sergeant, dont forget according to discusions with other...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    sergeant, dont forget according to discusions with other shareholders at the agm, cus already have the
    $5mill in the bank [from bendigo bank, and PRESUMING getting interest on it] from its first half sale of SPS.
    Also i`m presuming that if tim wildash wanted a bit more Bend. Bank would come to the party for another $1.5 mill.
    The other part your forgetting is, according to talk amongst the shareholders at the agm, the other half of SPS is for sale and negotions are apparently under way with other parties to conclude the sale. the shareholders thought that mastercard international would be the successful buyer so providing a further $5 mill.
    so if a successfull buyer pays a deposit, or the lot before xmas. then the cba loan is all covered.
    its possible according to the rumours that cus could acheive between $10mill and $11 mill for SPS, an excellent price in my opinion.
    i just wish they could clinch the deal, and announce it to the market. that could give the s/p a kick.
    i think its only about 92 days till direct charging, and during that period cus will get plenty of transactions over the xmas - new year period. with people cautiously taking smaller amounts more often out of cus atm`s.
    tim wildash actualy stated at the agm that the tighter economic situation has caused atm users to take smaller amounts out, but more often. thus additional fees for cus.
    this is showing up in cus transactions records., they are actualy above budget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $51.28K 572.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80656 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.