CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

potential holders

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Was going to wait until a significant ann to post, but i thought why should i take advice from a gold shield wielding poster who has less to offer than i do, apart from hot air, i mean c'mon. Not you Raks.

Not too sure how people qualify their stocks on here, so i thought i may make a few observations for potential holders/ investors.

Firstly CVI is generally top of the pops HC wise and it attracts all and sundry. You will have to cypher through lots of crap and posters to find something of value. So if you have limited time and do like HC for a bit of advice. Learn to use ignore.

Secondly, the charts. OMG, CVI looks like a disaster on the charts, so alot of people who use charting software to find the "right' company will skim past it. The purists will feed you all sorts about support and this and that. It was only one month ago that a poster commented to me that trading under 10c would not happen. Here we are today and a big possibility that CVI wont break double digits all day. Remember, the bottom is 0.001c. Blue sky has no limit.

Thirdly, the fundamentals. CVI has 1 confirmed asset that is Cocherias De Binga/ Longonjo Cu province. It (CdeB)is to be JORC'd starting in July for a XMAS finale. I have it from the company that they intend to hold onto assay results until JORC is finalised. So on this 1 company maker alone the SP speculation should see an increase as we get closer to it. Ian Egan read his bio, as he is in charge there.

The rest of it. We may get Iron Ore. How much ? We dont have a clue. Diamonds 41% of a rich kimberlite area that should yield $250m per concession. The remaining 59%, is other companies are having a crack at it. So there is no ownership issue. Andre De Chazal read his bio, if we go ahead with Diamonds this guy will ensure we have the legal aspects covered.
    Matanda, not going to happen as planned, so if you go through the company ann's disregard them, OK. However, the company is going to be compensated with another area. Another director, Robbie Brothers, read his bio, the barge idea is still not out of the equation.
    Kwanza, the carrot that is dangling in front of our noses and the mercy of the short to medium term SP is hanging on this. The company has not selected the blocks yet as the financing is being sorted. You dont offer to buy something you have no money for, do you. So we are waiting on the $$'s which will shortly be followed by the blocks for off-shore. Conrad Maher is the oil god, read his bio, if you dont like him look at Kevin Sylvester
    But what about the refinery ? I hear you ask. Well, this a completly seperate issue. You dont have to be a chicken farmer to sell eggs. It will take alot of time and money to put in place and is not going to affect on-shore which will be announced many years before the refineries employee carpark is built.
    Uranium, beryllium and rare earths ? Give it a rest, these guys have plenty on at present.

Others are concerned about CVI's cash position and rightly so. Peter Hunt Smith and Nicholas Hoexter, have you read their bio's. They are no muppets. So if you believe CVI will get screwed with these guys on board then stop reading now. Did i mention that the company may list in Dubai and/ or upgrade its current US listing.

In the short term and you have done good to stick with me this far, is this. Caplin who is a consultant writing a report, will give a warts and all detailed view of CVI to be presented to Insto's. The supposed price according to fianciers is to be around 30c, if and when they jump on, we will start smelling like roses very soon if the report is favourable.

But most of all it is a speccie, with conspiracy theorist, chartists and fundamentalists plus the occassional stirrer polluting the thread for their own amusement.

Put the right amount of capital into this stock based on your risk profile and im pretty sure you will make a handsome return over the next 18 months.

That should do me, if you dont like it. TOU me for low content.lol

All the best to the newcommers.

Bacchus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.