HUM 1.22% 41.5¢ humm group limited

The words of the announcement imply that the "exciting...

1. RoE
    723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The words of the announcement imply that the "exciting partnership strategy" has not yet been announced, so its the strategy not the partnership that is the more important. The question is, is there also a partner to go with this strategy, and I would suggest "yes" as, what is more of an implementation advertisement, refers to "support both businesses" (implies in existence) so it has to be more than a generalized "strategy" rollout.

So, now the question is, has the partner already been announced ? Possibly, but what they may have previously announced was not complete, or what has now been agreed as the "partnership strategy" is materially closer than previously announced, or is completely new, to the extent that it requires its own new announcement and shared development resources to implement.

Net, net.....my money is on an existing partner given they are at the stage of advertising for shared resources, but if they are sharing development resources (that are needed by both) it is likely to be something new - not just another card - and (hopefully!) will be big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $203.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $106.7K 259.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 157136 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 22968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.