MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

potential market cap

1. 108 Posts.
    Hi All

Sunday morning - now catching up with MNE Hotcopper posts.

Before making a few comments - you should know I am a little parochial when it comes to MNE and I have a strong holding.

It seems to me that MNE could shortly have net monthly cash flow of $500k. Fellow posters have done a few calculations that I largely agree with. If this is close to the money I think we will quickly reach an mc of $60 to $120m in the next few months. $6m net annual at a 10% yield gives mc of $60m.

Now if you recognize potential gold credits and consider that the mining rate is only at this point 5000 tons per month - what happens when we reach a mining rate of say 50000 tons per month in the future?

At the same time we have further exploration - great opportunity to find more copper deposits.

I would expect sometime this year for a detailed summary from MNE giving a forecast on overall copper deposit size, mining longetivity etc. Now this is where it does get interesting - a notional value will be determined on the overall potential copper deposit and this is where the mc can really be boosted. If you think about SIR I can see a massive rerating of MNE and a similar size mc to SIR which is currently $270m and bluntly we are better placed than when in 2011 SIR went from .05 to $2.60 overnight.

Now this of course is all my jaundiced view speculation but I reckon I will be close to the money.

Cheers and Good Luck

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.