MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Potential Market Size for Mesoblast products in US, page-22

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11951

stokdog..it is a very short time slot in which SI had to skip through 36 slides. CLBP was certainly very  interesting and a huge market...but I was most interested (and a little surprised)  that they are already openly discussing the label extension opportunity for aGVHD. They also promised to update the market on ongoing FDA discussions but did not provide any further timeline. All of a sudden Remestemcel-L looks as though it will be becoming  a "Company making" product in the words of the CEO !  A little disappointed that we were not given the opportunity to listen to the Q&A though. I think is about time the Company profiled the number of patients treated and the addressable market in Japan. This would reassure investors that the product could scale rapidly on the assumption it gains US regulatory approval by the end of the year. It is obvious this hideous disease (aGVHD) has no other treatment options currently available worldwide.I also thought I heard that MSB had now developed a serum free solution. If they have managed to avoid using FBS serum in the cell replication process ,which was essential in the original planar production methods, then this should help from a cost and ethical point of view. All to play for.....now we must wait and see if they have any constructive meetings over in the US

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.03 97.0¢ $2.815M 2.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 151781 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 80522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.