CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Potential Medical Cannabis Deals in June

1. 23 Posts.
    Dear Respected Holders and Non-Holders,

I noticed very unusual trading behaviour yesterday, 1c was line wiped, from what i saw numerous times during the day there were Zero sellers at 1c, as soon as people panicked and put in their shares for sale at 1c it would be scooped up accumulated and a honey pot would be left for the other panicked people watching the orders, ask yourselves which would be a greater loss? would it be to sell out now and miss the announcement which should be coming very soon or stay and not worry about the 1-2 pip drops, whilst not risking missing the announcement.

This is the month we were waiting for, if a positive announcement comes in during Pre-Market or Post-Market, you will most likely not have an opportunity to get back in at these prices. Our SP without counting any of the yet to be confirmed "Highly Positive" progressing Cannabis deals in the Directors own words from the ASX announcement and the recent High Grade Cobalt project Acquisition was sitting at roughly ~0.8c in the early months of this year.

Too much has happened since then, in my view our SP has gained much more value through the recent acquisition and $4.1M cash on hand, the potential gains far outweigh the risks in my view.
    From my point view our SP should be comfortably above 2 Cents, i get this when i put my logic and my calculations into consideration.

People have families to feed, to be tricked now would be disgusting especially for the people who got in at 2.4 Cents, the SP has now been manipulated to or near disgustingly low levels in my view, i rely solely on Facts which come from ASX announcements, not Hype, this helps me keep strong, ask yourself the logical question, would the Directors be foolish enough to bring in  "Leading medicinal cannabis industry expert Cameron McDonald-Stuart" as non-executive Director of the new wholly owned subsidiary of CMY, who also happens to be the founding CTO of the recently listed Cann Operations, which is now sitting above ~40 Cents and travel with him to North America to meet all those Medical Cannabis companies including the main one BCC to discuss these deals, finalisation of these deals takes time, you shouldn't expect it to be instant, the company would likely try to negotiate in the best way possible and come back to the market with a Potentially Block Buster announcement, with partnerships in multiple Medical Cannabis companies.

Please respectfully make your own decisions, once again i am just sharing my thoughts, please don't take this as investment advice as i am not an adviser, i have been mostly reading HC forums, i recently joined due to the number of down rampers sharing illogical views on the CMY forum.

My final words today, Please be Logical, do some research, check out how many projects CMY has under its belt at the moment, some to mention are Lithium, Cobalt and the many more which @Smokedog has mentioned in his posts. I believe @Stocks78 and he have made some very nice, logical contributions to this forum and i wish to thank them both for their posts, in the midst of the insanity and tricks i find their contributions to be helpful.
    Last edited by zaros12: 01/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.