LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Dear Rob, I also have a very strong feeling that 2017 will...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Dear Rob,

I also have a very strong feeling that 2017 will definitely be "The year of the LOM" ... where (be it early or later) patient long term holders will be rewarded.

I find the lack of news during the current month is very interesting ... and everyone has a right to interpret this however they like (e.g. wet season, lack of discoveries, etc.) ... I actually think it may be a positive, as I would anticipate that when things gets more "exciting", announcements have to be thought about (or more time and information required) and considered more carefully before being made.

It would be fair to conclude (as shown by previous announcements) that finding exceptional large quality diamonds is not longer out of the "ordinary" for LOM and hence does not in itself justify an announcement every time one or a few diamonds are found.

I have a feeling that the next few announcements (albeit possibly in the New Year) will be even more positive than anticipated and am currently relying on "No news is good news".

Anyway, as per usual, time will tell!

Taking this opportunity to wish all LOM posters and readers all the very best for a nice and relaxing festive season and a fantastic and prosperous (LOM) New Year.

Kind regards and take care,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.