NYO 0.00% 0.1¢ nyota minerals limited

Heyup Pisces - early shift for me today so just drinking coffee...

1. 20 Posts.
    Heyup Pisces - early shift for me today so just drinking coffee & not the vb. I think the market is missing a number of things within the resource statements. My job is immaterial for investors and I don't think it matters, but when I started plotting what was being disclosed to us and in the UK it makes for some healthy return. My worry is the UK is expecting too much in terms of resource / JORC estimate.

I've read round a few of the brit boards and there's people expecting massive ounces rather than some cheap open pit which will fund the discovery of other ounces. There were some webpages around a few years back that Dywkas area had the potential for a large ounce find. Its a shame a lot of the info has disappeared along with the old crew who discussed it on advfn.com.au which i am one.

Not a lot of NYO is valued if I'm honest, the tenements were looked at by a number of companies awhile back. I think BHP even had a sniff and Newmont were about, of course I cannot back this up now, so you'll just have to take my word for it or just disregard it, but I wouldnt be surprised if there's some healthy interest from a larger corp.

From memory the tenements have the potential for their own mine forgetting Tulu Kapi. I have been searching for the links and cannot find them which is annoying. The positives are lode 3 which I refer to as vein 3, which appears in my view to get deeper and better, repeating as such. If it runs as planned I expect a significant continuation.

Look ahead, I'm not interested in the short movements just my target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.