BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Potential Obstacles

1. 13,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    I'm curious to know what other holders think the short and long term obstacles are for BIG as of now?

I'm just trying to always have an objective view and if anything this might be a useful thread for BIG management to check out and consider going forwards

From my perspective
    - decline in the use of social media and a return to traditional advertising. Unlikely, but possible and not a controllable risk but one never-the-less.
    - competition moving into the space and replicating the BIG approach. They'd have to be very good and have very deep pockets to undercut and force out a successful incumbent.
    - expansion to future strategic/tech objectives putting too much pressure on the core business and cash flow. Good management is key here for me and managing expectations of the market/holders whilst meeting those growth goals.
    - reduction in overall quality of content if targets stretch production team too thin with all this rapid growth. I'd like to think some of this pipeline automation tech they have mentioned will help alleviate some of the more repetitive aspects of their tech chain.

Just getting the ball rolling. Feel free to discuss any of these points further or add more. As I said, BIG themselves might find this useful and could be interesting to them.
    Last edited by avagadro: 24/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.