BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Potential Obstacles, page-4

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    What is to stop Shopify from starting to promote SME video subscriptions with their current website handling services? (or tripadvisor)

They have taken over the online website subscriptions and are the largest company in that space now, they could easily transition into video and email their database in America and go direct to 400,000 SME's within weeks of deciding to.

When their is big money to be made the big players will either take you down or buy you out, they wont lose in the long term.

Take SNAP for example, they declined to sell to Facebook, they will be broke within 5 years as Facebook will incorporate their own Snapchat into Facebook which they have already started to do if you check your feeds and features you can see the resemblance.

My concerns for big is it is HIGH Tech and there is no legalities to stop a big company taking over this space. Even Amazon are venturing into other ares far from their initial plays. They shared a teaser on their website which is aimed at taking down the American real estate services Zillow and creating their own. This made Zillow drop 5% just on announcement.

I think Big has a great product and great potential and im an investor, however im concerned when the big players see the revenue generated and they cannot purchase the company they will attempt and most probably destroy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.