GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Potential of GPP, page-67

1. 7,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3552
    @cfp @peak2peak Afternoon guys Ill state again I'm here for the OHD first and foremost ! But if Morabisi lives up to its potential and promise, we will be in for a hell of a ride Lithium , REE , Gold , Diamonds and more ! Take your pick ! Lol

@cfp I think half the planets Geologist are sniffing around Cuyuni/Mazaruni Guyana ( Morabisi Area ) This is were it all gets interesting , try to follow my me ( I cant sometimes ) HAAHA

A MULTIMILLION-dollar geochemical exploration project in the Cuyuni/Mazaruni District is near completion and according to Minister within the Ministry of Natural Resources, Simona Broomes
    November 27, 2016 ( Ok , finnised now with assays back id think )

Covering approximately 1,800 square kilometres between the Cuyuni and Mazaruni Rivers with Itaballi and Takutu to the east and west, and Piari and Oku to the North and South, the Mazaralli Regional Geochemical Exploration Project valued at $40M entails the collection of 410 sediment samples, and the simultaneous mapping of the area. The samples will be analyzed for their mineral resource potential. Some of the samples will be sent to Actlabs in Canada for analysis.
    https://guyanachronicle.com/2016/11/27/geochemical-exploration-project-near-completion
    ( GSM/Kevin Piepgrass ) our partners in Guyana will be in the loop with all there reported government mates

A locally registered company has been granted a special prospecting permit to continue exploring for lithium in Guyana following a significant discovery late last year. February 5 2017
    He explained that substantial deposits of lithium were unearthed in Regions One (Barima-Waini) and Seven (Cuyuni-Mazaruni) particularly. ( Is this from the Government research just completed )

http://guyanatimesgy.com/prospecting-permit-granted-for-lithium-exploration/
    https://guyanachronicle.com/2016/10/13/guyana-sitting-on-much-undiscovered-wealth

Now back to GPP Announcement PHASE 1 FIELD PROGRAM COMPLETED
    1 May 2017
    Greenpower considering increasing its license footprint in-country ( Interesting )
    The Company is pleased that the work undertaken to date in conjunction with GSM is being recognised by the Guyana government with Greenpower being approached on two additional license areas incountry which independently are regarded as being highly prospective for Lithium- Tantalum and the other Nickel-Cobalt.” See what I'm getting at here ? Government funds 40mill of assays and research itself , then suddenly offer's there new best mate's GSM and GPP additional leases

Excellent relationship with the Guyana government , now the above news articles all start to make sense ! The Guyana Government have funded Regional Geochemical Exploration Project valued at $40M and entails the collection of 410 sediment samples (Some of the samples will be sent to Actlabs in Canada for analysis ) Were GSM and Kevin Piegrass are based ! Then GPP/GSM get offered more leases that are independently reportedly regarded as being highly prospective for Lithium- Tantalum and the other Nickel-Cobalt.

Take what you want out of that , I like it though and feel very confidant

Ps. Now enter all the DR and keyboard haters Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.696K 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 310435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.