LSA 0.00% 12.0¢ lachlan star limited

Potential of Koojan Cu-Ni-PGE Project in SW Yilgarn Terrane (Moora & New Norcia), page-205

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Just been doing some research on your findings. The office number 08 9420 9300 came up as Sirius Resources, on my caller ID and a lady picked up straight away. I did not speak with her, as I did not have anything prepared. I was surprised it worked straight away as you said it was not working for days.

Sirius Resources (SIR), unlisted back in 2015, didn't research as to why they shut down. However, LSA could have taken over this office space. Thus, the current phone number.

Now Dan Smith. He is company secretary for multiple companies. It says it on his biography on the LSA website, and the websites of the other companies. "Mr Smith is a non-executive director and company secretary of Europa Metals Ltd (AIM), a non-executive director of Alien Metals Limited (AIM), Artemis Resources Limited (ASX), White Cliff Minerals Limited (ASX), and is Company Secretary for Taruga Minerals Limited and Vonex Limited." Therefore, his number will be the same for all companies on all announcements that he signs etc. I don't see how this is suspect yet.

An interesting thing I did find is that a David Steinpreis was on the board for Sirius Resources. I am assuming he is related to Gary Steinpreis of LSA as this is not a common last name. Gary is also a director of Taruga Minerals, which Dan Smith is company secretary of (see above paragraph) and a director of CFOAM. See how all these guys are connected. Look into these companies to see how they perform. Easier to work with people you know and just move around to make money.

My point is, your post has very little validity and I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish. Besides the obvious downramping. I think the company has a good announcement coming soon. Should go above 2c on a good announcement, hopefully close today 1.6/1.7c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $86.87K 720.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72057 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 19772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.