LSA 4.48% 7.0¢ lachlan star limited

Potential of Koojan Cu-Ni-PGE Project in SW Yilgarn Terrane (Moora & New Norcia), page-360

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    No one can predict what's gonna happen. We can make lots of educated guesses with the information that we've seen. Following the money gives you a good insight on what the people who have more information than we do (like TG and his band of merry men). If its flowing to LSA, probably a good sign. And I'm fairly confident it is, check out my post on the Announcement for the General Assembly here... With Bell Potter involved, I'm fairly certain some LTR guys would've participated in the recent capital raising. That should give you an insight on relationship with LTR.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an....5929658/page-4?post_id=51340652#.YD9-fWgzaUk

Check out the LTR thread as @TrayonRanger suggested. There's a lot of information there about Moora and anything @anatol posts is a must read. Because at the end of the day, this is really the LTR show now. Nothing LSA will ever do will move the SP of this (other than to wait for LTR) more than what LTR is currently doing now IMO. Its a bit unnerving at first thinking about being in a stock where management isn't in control of what happens to that stocks SP and I've been there before and it sucked, but Tim Goyder has done it before in the area, not once but twice! Then you realize there's no better team that you'd want handling this exploration than what TG has assembled already in LTR (probably with a lot of knowledge sharing from CHN). \

And if that team (via Bell Potter) puts skin in the game in the recent CR... well... just follow the smart money... it's easier to see the relationship between the two...

It is getting quite exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.