AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

potential over the next 3 months

1. 122 Posts.
    The problem with this stock is there's just way too many shares out there. This has led to too many ST dudes trying to make a quick cent or two.

To be honest, it's one of the hardest stocks to day trade, and I don't know why some people bother. Swing trade is possible, but you're relying on general market weakness, and it's a punt. We all know, it always goes back up just before results are due. So how about we all agree to just hold?

It has roughly taken about two months to get results from the lab with these guys. Hopefully, with the new labs things can be sped up.

The way I see it, if you can hold for another two to three months, you will get exposure to the following potential massive SP movers:

1) Serra Verde, historical drilling looks great. We hit anything good, then it's payday.

2) Vale, have to stump up another $600K in August if they want to continue drilling for iron ore for another year. They must be drilling like crazy now.

3) The 300m drilling beneath the HGZ at Rio Verde. Imagine if the HG stuff extends 300m down!

4) Agua Boa is potentially IOCG!

Serra Verde:

I think we will get the six Serra Verde drill holes from the lab within a month. They've been at the lab for about a month now. (the ann. from April 14).

If you look at the historical hits, they were quite encouraging to say the least (the ann. from March 2):

 4.5m at 16.5% copper and 4.1g/t gold

 4.3m at 8.92% copper and 48.4g/t gold

 9.6m at 3.44% copper and 3.29/t gold

 9.0m at 5.81% copper and 4.48/t gold

 2.0m at 7.77% copper

 2.0m at 7.02% copper

Vale drilling iron ore:

They've been going for about a month. I think results are probably a month away.

Potential for $10-40m payment to AVB if it's good. $40m would be massive given AVB current market cap of $110m.

Rio Verde:

The HGZ is fantastic. Grades are massive, and so far it extends for 1.5km and is open both east and west. The key thing is it's all shallow! It's definitely mineable.

They are drilling 300m beneath the HGZ, and this could be the massive SP mover we're waiting for. Probably have to wait two months to see results for this.

Agua Boa is to the NW of the HGZ, and it's potentially a IOCG structure. Capivara is to the east of the HGZ. They've drilled holes at both locations, and hopefully get results in 1.5 months.

Agua Boa is another potential big SP mover.

Concei??o Nickel:

It's promising, but they haven't drilled anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.