AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I don't think these results were predictable, if they were, the...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I don't think these results were predictable, if they were, the sp would have been higher.

Remember back when we saw the drill pics of chalcolite, we were all so excited, but the sp didn't move... most of us suggesting that investors need confirmation of good results first, even though the pic was a fine example.

Then the results come out, confirmation is provided, the sp still doesn't nudge in fact it goes down...

so either the sp was supposed to move when the pic of chalcolite was released or when the results were released...we got neither.

I'm dissapointed thus far, I'm only holding on because I believe the sp will out of nowhere jump to the 17-19c range again and then I will sell. Don't like the fact how positive announcements have had a negative affect. We've gotten a ton of positive price sensitive announcements and we're still in the same price range we were +6months ago. The strong news flow is what avb was dependant on to go +20c and actually hold that price steady. We didn't get that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.