AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Approx 1800m of drilling done at Rio Verde, plus deep drills,...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Approx 1800m of drilling done at Rio Verde, plus deep drills, say 200m.. for a total of about 2000m.

Plus some Agua Boa and scout holes at Capivara, say 200m
    Serra Verde. Allow 600m.

So 2,800/50,000 x 100 = 6% approx. of drilling program completed to date.

For that expenditure of say 6% of $20m, or $1.2mill of shareholder money AVB has received the following .....

1. Antas South. Extension of HGZ by what looks to me like about 20%- 25%. That has a $ value. Plus the HGZ is demonstrated as still OPEN along strike E-W, so more copper to come.

2. Serra Verde drilling starts with immediate surprising and encouraging results at Pedro! (yet to be backed up with more good drill results, but excellent starting point)

3. Deep drilling under way at Rio Verde.

4. Drill rig contracted, mobilised and now drilling at Agua Boa.

5. ARVD-110 reveals a possible valuable HGZ offshoot.

6. Capivara gets a couple of scout holes that (as could be expected) show copper.. and near surface, and suggesting also another potential High Grade deposit. High Grade!!

7. Major Extension of the surface oxide to be heap-leach treated. That is worth $'s.

So looking at the cost-benefit I reckon that is an brilliant return for $1.2m worth of spend!!

Also, for any newcomers to AVB, the Trial Mining Permit for DSO will be available when it is required. It was applied for at least 18 months ago. As the conditions on the permit require commencement within 6 months, it is not appropriate to have it now, and nor would the market react at all to any news of it being granted. It is a minor formality and not a market-shaking event.

If money is to be made it will be through hanging on and watching growth through a string of successes, not buying in and just waiting for well-anticipated (by market) good drill results and instant profit.. in my view.

With no comment at all by AVB on Serra Verde, I have to wonder whether this will therefore be the subject of a dedicated and imminent announcement.? that is, if it is shaping up as a success. Results on at least the first two holes should be through by now, with the present RV ones. We shall see....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.