RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Let me preface this by saying I hope we are able to stand on our...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Let me preface this by saying I hope we are able to stand on our own, as the potential value far exceeds any sale price that may be obtained IMHO.

I was thinking a little about what RAP might look like in the next 12-24 months, and who it may be attractive to integrate in their business.

There is a very interesting research note from Goldman Sachs re Resmed (ASX:RMD) dated April 7th 2019.

It talks about RMD long term strategy and vision to 2025 and how they are ahead of the market with strategic acquisitions.

"we came away with renewed clarity on what RMD is aiming to achieve, not least its ever-increasing focus on digital health as a mechanism to drive adoption, improve outcomes and generally leverage the structural shift towards value-based care"

Of particular interest to me was this:

"RMD possesses a number of potentially complementary technologies and, similarly to how the primary value of Brightree was the subsequent leverage in the core business (more so than the business itself), we believe the true value is difficult to assess today given the relative lack of precedents in these areas. However, we generally agree with RMD’s assessment of the nature and rate of change in the US treatment paradigm and our view is that RMD is investing ahead of the competition in leveraging those trends."

RMD are positioning themselves as a leader in the digital health space that will be complementary to their core business (OSA) They have made several acquisitions over the past year....do they still have an appetite?

Love each other and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.