PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ho Hum, here we go again. Good luck holders, things are starting...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ho Hum, here we go again. Good luck holders, things are starting to get hot

Dear Po3holders,

I saw in aprevious post my name mentioned and thought I better read a bit. I could postabout all the other stuff I just read, but will just focus on the last one.Busy elsewhere, locked and loaded here. I too could post issues of usingozone but why bother, it’s an issue, I’d be more interested in a unique solution,wouldn’t you? Maybe some here just don’t understand that Somnio Global have beendoing this research for a long time and maybe their combined brain power islarger than any HC poster?

@ozblue

Yourquestion above “How about you acknowledge that Purifloh don't own the rightfor agricultural purposes?”

Answer. “whilstthey don't have this patent, why would CS sell that to someone else if Po3actually wanted it? I’m sure that is what he said already? Don’tunderstand your posting here? Please explain.

Next whyare you quoting issues about Ozone? Who said anything about using Ozone? Seems somejust don’t understand the technology very well at all? Now, what I willacknowledge is the chemical compounds that show how this all works is waybeyond me, it looks pretty impressive on paper TBH, but way above my pay level. Here is some info you all may not knowabout it's a long scientific read so here's just a para to show maybe some hereare not quite grasping the idea of unique solutions?

"Itis to be noted that certain level of CO2 is beneficial for the storageenvironment, however, high CO2 level is damaging to many produce. Therefore,using the discharge device disclosed herein, one can effectively remove C2H4 ,as well as control CO2 level simultaneously by forming water soluble byproductswhich can be easily scrubbed from the gas stream as it passes through the filter attached to the device. Several prior devices have usedozone to oxidize C2 H4 from the storage environment but introduce high levels of CO2 that may not be an effective solution. Further, the introduction of ozone into controlled atmosphere storage where the oxygen is deliberately kept low defeats the purpose of controlled atmosphere. Therefore, the conversion pathways possible in the discharge device enables one to effectively control the ethylene as well as CO2 , and thus provides a unique solution."

I believe that Somnio Global understoodthat Ozone and other radicals used to this point in many areas have beendifficult so they set out to do things differently and find "unique solutions?"Isn't that a more plausible reason they spent so much $$ and did this research then patent the tech? For people to think that they did allthis just to make another generic Alibaba ozone generator? We all know that theseradicals are important to disinfect so how can we use them safely andefficiently? How much would a solution to these problems be worth? Did theyachieve their goals, well we’re about to find out soon. Would hate to miss thatboat lol.

That's all I've got, sorry if i've wasted your time and not convinced you thatmaybe they "found a better way" of doing things some here don'tunderstand properly. You know, unique solutions? Again what would uniquesolutions be worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.