ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi MahlonI did read the paper by L.Greer et al. in "Advanced...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Hi Mahlon
    I did read the paper by L.Greer et al. in "Advanced Science"
    IMO what they have discovered is indeed a breakthrough in the preparation of the iron/nickel magnetic mineral tetrataenite which until now has proved almost impossible to prepare at even laboratory scale. Potentially this breakthrough could enable commercial production of a simple mineral - tetrataenite, with magnetic properties that could rival the properties of current RE magnets. It seems that patent applications have already been filed for the preparation technology, and the discoverers are talking to battery manufacturers about scale up. If the preparation of magnetic tetrataenite can be successfully scaled to commercial production levels, then REE miners and magnet manufacturers may be in serious trouble. I'm only guessing but scaling this preparation to commercial manufacturing levels will take time and may not be easy. We all need to follow this work very carefully.
    Also, NRC Certifies First U.S. Small Modular Reactor Design. This is music to my ears. Thanks for posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $243 10.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 369158 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 155258 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.