EYE 5.00% 19.0¢ nova eye medical limited

POTENTIAL RE-RATE CATALYST EVENT: RESULTS, page-2

1. 16,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4311
    @TreasureHunterr

The only thing that bugs me is the global figure. Whilst I understand that the company is not focusing on the global market yet, it is a bit of a drag on the overall figure and can be quite volatile due to very large but infrequent orders (I think I remember reading that the China distributor only gets 2 or 3 very large orders per year, so one missed or delayed order can make it appear as if zero revenue was recorded for an entire period). I almost think it would be better if they never had global sales in the first place, and the overall results were purely made up of USA only, but that's really more of an aesthetics thing. Obviously the bigger the revenue the better.

Nonetheless, the sales update we get in early July will likely be focused, as usual, on the US market. Revealing the growth there, which of course serves as a forward indicator for what we can expect to see outside of the USA when they do eventually expand to other markets and allocate resources outside of the US. This growth is a lot more consistent thankfully due to the direct sales channel as opposed to distributors. Should be enough proof of momentum in sales for larger investors to begin to accumulate shares with confidence, even if the sales outside of the US are swinging all over the place. Not sure what the bottom line will look like, I expect a bit of a bump in expenses due to the expansion, but I am hoping it'll be covered by the strong growth in sales (they have done a good job of managing costs since the launch, operating expenditure was down in H1 as a percentage of sales compared to FY23).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $30.22K 158.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91577 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 36320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.