NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

potential...reality

1. 31 Posts.
    We all believe that NWT has a great deal of POTENTIAL with a technology that will be more widely used and needed.Yes it is making money and growing sales month on month,with new contracts in the pipeline to be announced.
    And YES I believe in the Medium term of this stock but the REALITY is somewhat clouded with SHENANIGANS.
    We all know what a farce the aborted takeover by EWC was and that my view is that the company could have had a better strategy to support the share price from falling.
    We heard from the company directors that NWT is a Unique company with a Unique technology that services governments that afford it a reputable status.
    No matter how credible one thinks they are or the potential of the company is THE REALITY is FOLKS we still own part of a company that has 6.7 Billion shares and the share price is 0.005,half a cent.
    Where is the credibility at this price why dont they make our dreams come true instead of feathering their own nests.

My answer is a share consolidation can give a company credibility but it is just FAIRY FLOSS.If they are sighning new contracts and EBITA is rising with cash flow increasing then announce a SHARE BUY BACK to absorb all that paper out there then that should stabilise the share price and be a positive until they can announce those long awaited BIG DEALS.

PUT OUR MONEY TO GOOD USE !!!!!
    HERE,S HOPING !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.