DCC 9.09% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

Potential Revenue Stream, page-2

1. 2,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    That looks reasonable to me. I'd be super conservative and chop that revenue figure in half, and then be happy that at least there is the prospect of the company receiving some useful ongoing revenues while they go about securing more deals and expanding their payments systems.

Having a global telco on board at this stage is a major step and we shouldn't underestimate the potential that this brings for DCC making further deals, and for raising the profile of DCC in the global market.

What we need to see now is for this deal to succeed and create some real revenues -- ie., proven uptake by users in the day-to-day sense, not just a trial -- then we can start to look ahead with some more certainty.

Looking pretty good at this early stage though, I think this is a great time to get in early and then sit tight for 6-12 months & wait for developments. By the time DCC have gained traction and credibility in the market (assuming this will happen) you'd no doubt be paying quite a lot more for a slice of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $57.11K 1.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 203647 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 43046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.