LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Businesses can change direction for whatever reason and i can...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Businesses can change direction for whatever reason and i can see the casual kids game market as a potential.

However it is far from an esport type of game/event.

If they are changing to be kids games then sure it is a good annoucement but if i bought in trying to get a slice of the every booming/increasing esports scene then this i would be questioning if i would want to be still holding and then looking at what other kids games stocks would be of interest.

ESH is certainly targeting esports and with the teams and leagues they have signed up it is good things - heck they have announced a 6M revenue target in just over 12 months from one team. Replicate this with another team let alone 10 out of the 100s of pro esport teams and there is a constant recurring revenue source for both the esports team - who desperately need a consistent revenue stream rather than trying to get the next sponsorship - and increases their engagement with their brand and users.

As i mentioned on another thread i don't see ESH paying any sort of dividend but the companies have responded well with the platform now management needs to meet (or better yet exceed) the goals set by these agreements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.