WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Potential September Company-Making Announcements, page-76

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Personally I don't think its the sensi stops as what I have gathered from Glyns responses and 4E is that it is now well advance but not there yet. Also I think the dream strip patent would be pretty interesting or the applicator that someone posted so for me I feel a couple more months but hey who knows. One thing that I have been mulling over is the GSK trial and have often thought that GSK will just remain tight lipped and not say anything about whether the trials have started stopped etc. Anyway wrote to Glyn regards my concern with GSK ethics approval for the toothbrush trials etc taking so long this is the reply

"Firstly, we have no position of strength with GSK, in fact the opposite. We can only wait until we have been officially informed by GSK as to what the status is of their development program". To me I feel we may not even be informed whether the trials have been approved, started stopped but that makes sense as you don't want to give away too much to your competitors. It also sounds like GSK has the final say and we can do nothing but wait, anyway exciting times ahead and I for 1 can see how far we have really come we are soo close its been an interesting wait to say the least but for me by Christmas we will all have a good grasp on just how big OBJ is going to become, stay patient, stay strong all The above is all my view GLTA have a great weekend go the swans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.