NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Potential Short Squeeze Coming

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Good news folks! Some fool has decided to short NUH over the past few weeks at the lows!

They started on 28 April and as at 8 May had shorted 2,264,778 shares. This is actually a very high number for a spec stock such as NUH. Prior to 28 April I can't see any history of shorting with NUH.

It's very unusual indeed as they seem to have taken a position at an average price of 6.5-7c which is very risky IMO.

Unless they covered over the past few days they are already in the red and if there were to be a good announcement regarding distribution agreements, sales, etc. next week or a stock tipping service recommended buying NUH they would probably have to buy up big to cover and we could be looking at 10 cents plus very quickly.

This also explains the blatant capping with prop sells at 7.8-8c and the trading action earlier in the week to not let things get past 8c and stay up there.

It will be very interesting to see next week if they have added/reduced the short position but regardless I am very excited for a potential rapid move north on any good news!

http://asic.gov.au/Reports/Daily/2017/05/RR20170508-001-SSDailyAggShortPos.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.