NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Sometimes I wonder whether people read the whole thread. I...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Sometimes I wonder whether people read the whole thread.

I opened this thread. I definitely know the difference between net and gross shorts mate and was pointing this out to a poster with a heart here months ago. I follow both the net and gross shorts daily. However, net shorts are on a 4 day delay.

You keep on implying that I don't know what I am doing and am mistaken that these shorts are significant. You are wrong though on both these counts. Have a look at the gross/net shorts for spec stocks like NUH with similar market caps. Almost always nothing!

Even if some/all of the gross shorts were closed on the same day, this level of shorting is still very significant.

Weren't you the one that was saying the CR was awful before knowing the facts and then buying on open after finding out the facts?! You make out as if you are very experienced but buying on open after a CR is a very low probability outcome in the short-term. You also make out as if you may know more on this shorting activity — you seem to almost be defending it. If you know more then please let us know but otherwise please stop being ignorant and trying to argue with the facts I am bringing to the table here.

It's people like you who make me not want to post here on HotCopper and make me feel like I am just wasting my time. Thanks for ruining it for the others mate because I like to contribute here shorting data (re Morgan Stanley), broker data (re Moelis), etc. but will be backing right off after this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.