NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

So, just as I suggested, you did buy on open after the CR! At a...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    So, just as I suggested, you did buy on open after the CR! At a nice premium to 9.2c as well. Thanks for confirming this fact.

You aren't probing the facts I present mate, you are challenging them. 3 million gross shorts in a day is very significant but somehow you want to dispute this.

I wasn't posting here when Verce was here. I only heavily bought into NUH in March/Apil after there was proof of concept (great reviews) and thus far less risk of failure. I am pretty sure Verce disappeared a few weeks before I came onboard. So, who is the one presenting facts here?!

The only times I have suggested big brokers have been buying is when they have been! I let everyone know about Moelis buying on market as it happened, weeks before they lead the CR. Or are you going to suggest that Moelis buying so much as a broker/insto wasn't significant even though they subsequently lead the CR?

By the way, I hate to embarrass you further but you suggested the other day after buying post-CR at a premium that Moelis had been buying at ~10 cents. The broker data I posted never showed that though mate. They stopped at ~9.2c and had an average of ~9c. So either you are incompetent at reading broker data or lied and presented alternative facts to the HotCopper faithful.

I am not being precious. Just getting frustrated at having to unnecessarily defend the facts I post.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 26/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.