AT1 0.00% 2.8¢ atomo diagnostics limited

you're absolutely right, AT1 did not capitalise on this COVID-19...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    you're absolutely right, AT1 did not capitalise on this COVID-19 opportunity at all. The NG order came in and knocked AT1's door, besides that AT1 has done nothing, nothing really which is quite frustrating.

TGA approval, NO. new partners, US deals, NO. other markets for COVID-19, NO.

I do not know much about day trading, but I do not feel like there's any day traders trading this stock except the first two weeks after the stock was listed. Could anyone inform me how could day trader make profit from this stock if you can not short it?

It's been a month or so no, when the general market can not be greener, we are in red and declining.

I don't know when the next announcement will be, but more than likely, if there's some upward movement in share price, lots of current holders would want to get out because they've been trapped for so long.Then we might go back to square one again.

We have a great product, but I'm starting to concern if our management teams able to deliver the products to the market now.

Sorry about my negative comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $3.866K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 472951 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 143054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.