AT1 3.57% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Potential SP Valuation of AT1 - 80 cents to 1.30/share, page-9

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Excellent summation of AT1. This stock would have ascended nicely on ipo if not for covid. But covid has forced the company's direction which might not be a bad thing for its future if managed responsibly. The interviews and foundations of this company suggest it is not greedy and is making calculated decisions for a long term future. I am particularly excited about hcg blood test for pregnancy which will be much more accurate compared to the best pee test around atm. The need for an accurate pregnancy test is relevant pre and post covid and has a much bigger market $ potential. I had a small parcel at ipo price and topped at 0.5 and bit less as i see value in the long term future of this company. Day traders and ppl in this stock for short term gain will add to the volatility of this stock. But i think for a company that has been around for 10 years with great principles its here to stay. And covid has highlighted the need for a new market of rdt as opposed to the conventional pathology testing.
    Last edited by dguru88: 25/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $23.03K 826.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130683 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 214220 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.