RNU 6.82% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

Thought I would start a new thread since the other one is so...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Thought I would start a new thread since the other one is so stupid.

Not sure what some expect. The whole EV materials sector has been smashed for the last couple of years and it takes time to get a resource up to the mining phase. Yes things have moved slowly but they have moved and it seems to me that lots of boxes have been ticked.

World class resource is there, studies done, plans completed, potential finance though that Dutch mob and the Aussie export thing. Ground work on a binding MOU. Growing market that has the potential to boom with the coming EV boom.

My very quick calculations
    28000 tonnes x $4000 profit equals about $100 million a year at current prices. Times that by about 10 we have a $1 billion dollar company. Sure we will need to pay off the loans and there will be tax but there may be price increases to compensate for that. Divide the Billion dollars by our MC and we are about 40 times this from memory so that’s about 60c. I personally am looking at 2025 for the battery minerals sector to be in full swing leading to big deficits of supply and top dollar. As we know anything can happen and those that have been patient and stocked up will do alright with 6c.

Things looking good in my book, I’d be happy with 3c in the near term as it would put all long term holders in the green then build from there. We also have other projects. I personally see any upside from those as a sell off and cash grab to get our graphite mine working. Check the figures your selves as there is probably lots of holes.
    Last edited by Cadel: 18/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.006(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.7¢ 8.8¢ $342.9K 3.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 256067 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.