RNU 1.06% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

Well today’s action will get some attention. Anyone looking at...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    Well today’s action will get some attention. Anyone looking at this will still see it as good value even after today. So not too worried about a retrace. As I said in the original comment on this thread lots of boxes ticked already. The resources are worth this alone, but RNU has already done the studies, plans, are a fair way ahead on the MUA’s and financing. I thought financing would be the hurdle but not too worried about that now. Once we have the binding agreements a lot of the financing is already lined up. If you read deeper into the last report on Siviour and the Spherical processing plant. Looks like they have the site lined up and are working on preparing the environmental reports. The fact that we will be producing the battery anode material in a reasonably environmentally friendly manner (without the use of Hydroflouric acid) is a big deal these days, some of the big players such as Tesla are increasingly demanding that their materials are produced in a conscionable manner.

SA government should be happy to support

anyway got to check back on the the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $290.0K 3.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124998 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.